Nintendo published a trailer for the newly released indie game, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots onto the Switch. The game follows Ninjin and Akai as they embark on a journey to recover the village’s stolen carrots.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is 2D, beat ‘em up style game where players control the rabbit, Ninjin, or the bunny, Akai, as they battle through hordes of enemies and bosses. As they make their way to the final showdown with Shogun Moe, players will recover stolen carrots to use to purchase from over 150 weapons and items to increase their chances against the enemies. Players will also be able to play couch co-op with friends, or even duke it out online.
The game’s official site breaks down some of the game’s features:
- BE A NINJA. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- FAST AND FURIOUS COMBAT. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action.
- SLASH, SMASH AND BASH WITH FRIENDS! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- ENGAGING STORYLINE. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- DEEP CUSTOMISATION. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more.
- ONI TV SHOW. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles.
What do you think of the latest Nindie to hit the Switch? Will you be picking it up? It certainly seems like a fun romp, but let us know your thoughts in the comments below!